What maintenance/repairs am I (the tenant) responsible for?
May 15, 2019

What should I do when I move out?

If you are moving out and breaking your lease please see What should I do if I need to break my lease?
You will need to provide us with a full 60 day notice
This means if you turn your notice in on April 15th you will be charged the full amount for Mays’ and Junes’ rent.
The day you vacate the premises you will need to provide us with a vacate notice.
You will need to return any keys we provided to you when you signed the lease and any additional copies you may have made.
Failure to do so will force us to change the locks, therefore leading you to be charged for the fee.
You will also need to provide us with a forwarding address.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *